CHAKRA HEALING TIBETAN SINGING BOWL - SET OF 7
This is a set of seven gorgeous golden Chakra singing bowls. These singing bowls are between 2.8" to 5" in diameter and weigh 6.1 lbs together. These bowls sing very easily and produce rich, harmonic and soothing sound that lasts for long duration. Together they produce energetic and vibrating sounds which provided stress free relaxation. These singing bowls has been used for meditation, music, relaxation, personal well being, healing energy and chakra creation etc. for generations.
They are used by a wide range of professionals, including health professionals, school teachers, musicians and spiritual teachers. Singing bowls are used in health care by psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer, and stress and meditation specialists. They are used to help treat cancer patients and also for post-traumatic stress disorder. They are popular in classrooms to help facilitate group activities and focus students' attention. This singing bowls were hand-crafted in Nepal. This singing set includes seven singing bowls and seven strikers (mallets).
This set not tuned as 7 Chakra
*Please note that the measurements are a close approximation and items are hand painted so may be of a slightly different design than as shown in the picture.
SINGING BOWL FOR MEDIATION AND HEALING:
Singing bowls are one of the most powerful methods for meditation & healing on spiritual, emotional, and physical levels. Vibration from bowls activate and balance your chakra, it will re-tune us to our own natural and healing vibration and help to dissolve energetic blockages, allowing us to return to balance. Sound coming out from the bowls will relax your body and mind and its sound frequencies stimulate the chakras. Playing singing bowls can help you be more focused and brings positive energy.
WHAT IS A 'CHAKRA'
A chakra is thought to be an energy node in the human body. The word "Chakra" is Sanskrit for wheel or circle and also referring to the ‘wheel of life’, it signifies one of seven basic energy centers in the body. The seven main chakras are described as being aligned in an ascending column from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Each chakra is associated with a certain color, sounds, multiple specific functions, and an aspect of consciousness, a classical element, development stage of life, body functions and other distinguishing characteristics. The chakras are thought to vitalize the physical body and to be associated with interactions of both a physical and mental nature. They are considered loci of life energy, or prana, which is thought to flow among them along pathways called nadis. ". This energy is connected with our physical body through seven centers. These centers represent our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. When these centers are healthy and in balance, then we are the equivalent. A brief description of each chakra has been explained here under:
1. Muladhara Chakra (Base or Root Chakra): Earth, Physical identity, oriented to self-preservation Located at the base of the spine, this chakra forms our foundation. It represents the element earth, and is therefore related to our survival instincts, and to our sense of grounding and connection to our bodies and the physical plane. Ideally this chakra brings us health, prosperity, security, and dynamic presence. The color for the root chakra is red and it is grounded with your power. When this chakra is open, you feel in good health and connected with your physical body. It is used to ground your essence into your physical body. This chakra gives you determination, grounds you and aids in survival in the physical realms.
2. Svadhisthana Chakra (Spleen or Sexual Chakra): Water, Emotional identity, oriented to self-gratification the second chakra, located in the abdomen, lower back, and sexual organs, is related to the element water, and to emotions and sexuality. It connects us to others through feeling, desire, sensation, and movement. Ideally this chakra brings us fluidity and grace, depth of feeling, sexual fulfillment, and the ability to accept change. The color for this chakra is orange. It is used for creativity, vitality and sexual expression and creates the balance between connectedness with other people and time spent alone. The spleen chakra is located in the sexual organs-- ovaries in women and testes in men.
3. Manipura Chakra (Solar Plexus Chakra): Fire, Ego identity, oriented to self-definition this chakra is known as the power chakra, located in the solar plexus. It rules our personal power, will, and autonomy, as well as our metabolism. When healthy, this chakra brings us energy, effectiveness, spontaneity, and non-dominating power. The color for this chakra is yellow. Yellow is very good for getting in touch with your power and to build confidence. It is your center of will.
4. Anahata Chakra (Heart Chakra): Air, Social identity, oriented to self-acceptance this chakra is called the heart chakra and is the middle chakra in a system of seven. It is related to love and is the integrator of opposites in the psyche: mind and body, male and female, persona and shadow, ego and unity. A healthy fourth chakra allows us to love deeply, feel compassion, and have a deep sense of peace and centeredness. The color for this chakra is green. This chakra deals with physical healing, balance, harmony, compassion and love. The heart chakra is located near the heart.
5. Visuddhi Chakra (Throat Chakra): Sound, Creative identity, oriented to self-expression this is the chakra located in the throat and is thus related to communication and creativity. Here we experience the world symbolically through vibration, such as the vibration of sound representing language. The color for this chakra is blue. This chakra deals with communication and expression. The throat chakra is located near the thyroid gland. Opening this chakra allows you to speak the truth and to express your true feelings with love.
6. Ajna Chakra (Third Eye Chakra): Light, Archetypal identity, oriented to self-reflection this chakra is known as the brow chakra or third eye center. It is related to the act of seeing, both physically and intuitively. As such it opens our psychic faculties and our understanding of archetypal levels. When healthy it allows us to see clearly, in effect, letting us "see the big picture." The color for this chakra is indigo, a combination of red and blue. This chakra deals with clairvoyance and mental activity. The third eye chakra is located in the center of the forehead.
7. Sahasrara Chakra (Crown or Christ Consciousness Chakra): Thought, Universal identity, oriented to self-knowledge this is the crown chakra that relates to consciousness as pure awareness. It is our connection to the greater world beyond, to a timeless, space less place of all knowing. When developed, this chakra brings us knowledge, wisdom, understanding, spiritual connection, and bliss. The color for this chakra is a mixture of Silver, Gold and White and Violet. It is the combination of All that is and the Divine Connection. The crown chakra is located at the top of the head. The silver is the feminine energy of creation, the gold is the masculine energy of creation, and the white/violet light is truth and clarity, which give clear vision of the truth and protection.
Posted by Antonio on 25th Apr 2016
Clearly, as advertised, these bowls are "machine made"! Unfortunately either the machine needs repairing, or the casts need replacing. Owning over a dozen singing bowls purchased elsewhere, I was very disappointed with the quality of this product.
Posted by Unknown on 9th Jan 2015
The bowls are pleasing to the hand and eyes. They carry and hold their tone very well and for a decent amount of time.